Your first visit to Euclid Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you'll need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies, and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing our and completing that patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We offer the best customer service and a well devoted staff to all our patients. At Euclid Dental Center our mission is to help you keep your teeth for life. We will help you to overcome you barriers to achieve a healthy mouth for life.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- We are located across the street from the new Home Depot.
- Feel free to call our office or email us with any questions.
- Located in the shopping center with the Dollar Tree store.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.